Trey's NFL Week 17 Picks
Trey Fraser here back at it again!
It's Week 17 in the 2018 NFL season and so much is at stake. Here's what's up for grabs:
1) AFC North Crown - As you know, me and Maestro are rivals in this division. I always said after the Ravens were 4-5, that another disappointing season of no playoff football was coming. But, but, a collapse by the Steelers combined with a 5-1 record with Lamar Jackson has the Ravens in the driver's seat. Will this year be different than last year's result? I hope so, but that's why the game is played.
2) No.1 seed in the AFC - Chiefs, Chargers, or Patriots can get the top spot.
3) AFC West Crown - Whoever comes out on top between LA and KC, will have everything go thru their stadium.
4) AFC South Crown - Amazing that either the Texans, Colts, or Titans can win this thing.
5) No.6 seed in the AFC - Colts vs Titans is for this spot, unless the Texans choke against Blake Bortles, then the winner here could get the South. Loser goes on vacation.
6) Final wild card spot in NFC - It'll be either the Vikings or the Eagles with Foles again. If i'm Chicago, I'm letting the Vikings beat me so they can come to the cold, frigid confines of Soldier Field. Not sure the Bears want smoke with a hot Nick Foles.
HERE'S TREY'S WEEK 17 NFL PICKS:
Bills over Dolphins
Patriots over Jets
Packers over Lions
Saints over Panthers
Bucs over Falcons
Cowboys over Giants
Texans over Jaguars
Ravens over Browns
Eagles over Redskins
Chiefs over Raiders
Vikings over Bears
Steelers over Bengals
Chargers over Broncos
Rams over 49ers
Seahawks over Cardinals
Colts over Titans
Enjoy Week 17 y'all!
Tune in to the Barbershop Sports Talk Podcast as we relaunch on Tuesday, January 8th LIVE at 7:00pm EST on www.barbershopsportstalkpodcast.com